The Jetstar Group consists of Jetstar Airways in Australia and New Zealand, Jetstar Asia in Singapore, Jetstar Pacific in Vietnam, Jetstar Japan and launching in 2013 subject to regulatory approval, Jetstar Hong Kong.
What does JQ stand for?
JQ stands for Jetstar Airways (IATA airline code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of JQ
- Joint-Powers Watershed Management Organizations
- Jabatan Pelajaran Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur (Malaysian government department)
- Japanese Public Works Research Institute (civil engineering)
- Japan Exchange (finance)
- Japanese Pharmacopeia X
- Japanese Yen
- Jackson Park Yacht Club (Chicago, IL)
- Just Pulling Your Leg
- Jack and Queen (playing cards)
- Johnston Atoll
- Parcel Post Postage Due (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Jabir Quality Award (Kuwait)
- Jackson Quigg Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Japan Quality Assurance (est. 1957)
- Japanese Quality Association
- Jauch Quartz America (Melbourne, FL)
- Jersey Quality Assured (UK; accommodation assessment)
- John Quincy Adams
- Japan Quality Award Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Routes said that the low cost sector will also be well represented with attendance from Jetstar Airways, LionAir, The AirAsia Group and Tiger Airways along with major carriers Qantas, Malaysia Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Etihad, Japan Airlines and Philippine Airlines.
SGX:C6L), and Jetstar Airways Pty, which is owned by Qantas Airways Limited (ASX:QAN).
TO) (NASDAQ-OTCBB: JALSY), a Japan-based airline company, has announced expansion of a code share partnership with Jetstar Airways.
Virgin Blue moving up-market would leave Tiger Airways and the Qantas Group's Jetstar Airways as the only domestic carriers targeting Australia's mass market.
New York (AirGuide - Low Cost Airline News Asia / Pacific) Jun 6, 2010 Jetstar Airways JetStar will launch a trial to rent an iPad on flights for USD10 a pop.
However, it warned that the unpredictable pace of the economic recovery and competition from Jetstar Airways and Tiger Airways could put pressure on yields for the remainder of the year.
Aa Jetstar Airways, based in Melbourne, Australia, plans next month to start sending boarding passes by text message to reduce check-in times.