2 carrier under the Jetstar brand within the Group, while the first place is taken by Jetstar Airways in Australia.
What does JQ stand for?
JQ stands for Jetstar Airways (IATA airline code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of JQ
- Joint-Powers Watershed Management Organizations
- Jabatan Pelajaran Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur (Malaysian government department)
- Japanese Public Works Research Institute (civil engineering)
- Japan Exchange (finance)
- Japanese Pharmacopeia X
- Japanese Yen
- Jackson Park Yacht Club (Chicago, IL)
- Just Pulling Your Leg
- Jack and Queen (playing cards)
- Johnston Atoll
- Parcel Post Postage Due (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Jabir Quality Award (Kuwait)
- Jackson Quigg Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Japan Quality Assurance (est. 1957)
- Japanese Quality Association
- Jauch Quartz America (Melbourne, FL)
- Jersey Quality Assured (UK; accommodation assessment)
- John Quincy Adams
- Japan Quality Award Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 26 October 2014, Emirates will grow its codeshare on Jetstar to include Jetstar Airways services between Melbourne and Ayers Rock (Uluru), Christchurch to Wellington in New Zealand and three new destinations in south-east Asia from Jetstar Asia's hub in Singapore.
From October 26, 2014, Emirates will grow its codeshare on Jetstar to include Jetstar Airways services between Melbourne and Ayers Rock (Uluru), Christchurch to Wellington in New Zealand and three new destinations in south-east Asia from Jetstar Asia's hub in Singapore.
Routes said that the low cost sector will also be well represented with attendance from Jetstar Airways, LionAir, The AirAsia Group and Tiger Airways along with major carriers Qantas, Malaysia Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Etihad, Japan Airlines and Philippine Airlines.
It is made up of Jetstar Airways in Australia and New Zealand together with Jetstar branded airlines, Jetstar Asia in Singapore, Jetstar Pacific in Vietnam, Jetstar Japan and from 2013 (subject to regulatory approval) Jetstar Hong Kong.
To explore the Taiwanese market for cheap flights, a couple of foreign low-cost airlines, including Malaysia's Asia Air, now the largest low-cost carrier in Asia, Japan's Peach Airline and Jetstar Airways, Korea's Eastar Jet, T'way Airline and Jin Air, and Singapore's Tiger Airways, have increased routes to Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore, which are comparatively sought-after by Taiwanese air passengers.
Qantas already operates its own low-cost Jetstar Airways unit, which it will use to set up the venture in Japan.
TO) (NASDAQ-OTCBB: JALSY), a Japan-based airline company, has announced expansion of a code share partnership with Jetstar Airways.