The chairman of JetBlue Airlines, Joel Peterson, wrote a recent blog post on Linkedln titled "Top 10 Hiring Mistakes,
What does JBU stand for?
JBU stands for JetBlue Airlines (airline code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JBU
We have 6 other meanings of JBU in our Acronym Attic
- John Baylor Test Prep
- John Boyd Thatcher Park (New York)
- Jack Bauer Torture Report (blog)
- Jacksonville Baptist Theological Seminary (Florida)
- Joubert Syndrome
- Journal of Black Theology in South Africa
- Joint & Battlefield Trainers Simulations & Synthetic Environments (UK MOD)
- Jamaica Baptist Union
- Japan Baptist Union
- Jelly Belly University (factory tour)
- John Brown University (Christian college in Arkansas, United States)
- Just Between Us
- Jydsk Boldspil Union (Danish: Jutland Football Association)
- Joint Biological Universal Detector
- Just Between Us Girls
- Just Between Us Ladies (writers' group)
- Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Joint Brazil-United States Defense Commission
- Joint Brazil-United States Military Commission
- Jernbaneverket (Norway railway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards ranks second (731) and JetBlue Airlines TrueBlue ranks third (707).
We are now close to the startup of service by JetBlue Airlines.
JetBlue Airlines is the first US airline company to make a deal at the Paris Air Show, which is happening this week at Le Bourget airport.
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is expected to authorize a plan that will allow JetBlue Airlines to begin service in the fall at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
Recent law school graduate EUNICE ORTEGA of Queens, New York, who spent four years studying for her degree while working as a flight attendant for JetBlue Airlines.
OF ROUTES ESTIMATED VALUE United Airlines 1,343 $661,068,454 American Airlines 1,176 $389,650,698 Delta Airlines 931 $370,537,930 US Airways 750 $314,657,079 Northwest Airlines 363 $35,832,050 Alaska Airlines 134 $54,503,686 AirTran Airways 118 $36,520,254 Midwest Airlines 62 $4,130,321 JetBlue Airlines 62 $2,878,160 Express Jet 27 $8,765,958 Frontier Airlines 21 $17,388,897 Mesa Airlines db a go
Other speakers include Albert Ratner co-chair of Forest City Enterprises, Mark Malloch Brown, deputy general secretary of the United Nations and Daniel Neeleman, founder and CEO of JetBlue airlines.