Microsoft's Xbox is already overexcited about Christmas, giving away free games with each Xbox - Jet Set Radio Future and Sega GT 2002 - and making a big fuss of Splinter Cell, a spy epic, and Blinx, an odd adventure game where you control time.
What does JSRF stand for?
JSRF stands for Jet Set Radio Future (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Joint Services Review Committee
- Joint Ship Repair Committee (US DoD)
- Joint Sub Regional Command
- Journal of Sedimentary Research
- Joint Sub-Regional Command Centre
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College (Virginia)
- Joint Search and Rescue Coordination Center
- Journal for the Study of Rhetorical Criticism of the New Testament
- Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Disabled
- Japan Society for Respiratory Endoscopy
- John Stark Regional High School (Weare, NH)
- Japan Securities Research Institute (Ministry of Finance; Tokyo, Japan)
- Jesuit Social Research Institute (Loyola University, New Orleans)
- Jodo Shu Research Institute (Japan)
- Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies (international online publication)
- Julian Samora Research Institute
- Joint Service Requirement for Insensitive Munitions
- June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program
- Janusian Security Risk Management, Ltd.
- Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grind your way into the year 2024 on your Xbox with Jet Set Radio Future, the sequel to the smash hit Jet Grind Radio.
Byline: MARTYN LEEK JET SET RADIO FUTURE (X-BOX) AFTER playing Bloodwake, I was worried about the X-box.
Other titles include Dead Or Alive 3 and Jet Set Radio Future.