To say members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints who contributed to Proposition 8 are "un-American" creates more division when the time calls for respectful disagreement.
What does JCLDS stand for?
JCLDS stands for Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Journal of Clinical Ligand Assay (Clinical Ligand Assay Society)
- Journal of Current Laser Abstracts
- Just Chilling Like Always (chat)
- Jackson County Learning Center (Newport, AR)
- Jackson Creek Land Co
- Jamestown Community Learning Council (Jamestown, NY)
- Jefferson County Library Cooperative (Alabama)
- Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology (est. 1910)
- JROTC Cadet Leadership Challenge
- Jackson County Land Development Ordinance (Oregon)
- Jewish Collegiate Learning Exchange (est. 2002; Florida)
- Journal of Competition Law and Economics
- Jakarta Centre for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Indonesia)
- Jackson County Library Foundation (Medford, OR)
- Johnson County Local Food Alliance (Iowa)
- Jesus Christ the Living God (India)
- Jersey City Lesbian and Gay Outreach (Jersey City, NJ)
- John C. Lincoln Health Network (A.T. Still University; Missouri)
- Joint Council for Landscape Industries (UK)
- Journal of Character & Leadership Integration (US Air Force Academy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abbott said a sixth member of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is charged with three counts of failure to report child abuse.
ALA) American Red Cross of the National Capital Area American Red Cross, Alexandria Chapter American Red Cross, Arlington County Chapter Anderson Orthopedic Research Institute Angel Flight Annandale, VA Stake-Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Arc of Northern Virginia Arlington-Alexandria Coalition for the Homeless, Inc.