What does JVPFI stand for?
JVPFI stands for Jesuit Volunteers Philippines Foundation, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Venture Partnership (business relationship)
- Joint Vertisols Project (Ethiopia)
- Jugular Venous Pressure
- Junge Volkspartei (Young Austrian People's Party)
- Junior Vice President
- Japan Veterinary Pharmaceutical Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Veterinary Products Association
- Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company
- Japan Vietnam Portal for Engineering
- Jewish Venture Philanthropy Fund
- Jefferson Village Public Library (Jefferson, ME)
- Jenks Vestibular Physiology Laboratory (Massachusetts)
- Junta de Vigilancia de la Profesion Medica (El Salvador)
- Java Verified Program Office
- Jugular Venous Pulse Tracing
- Juvenile Victimization Questionnaire
- James Van Riemsdyk (ice hockey player)
- Jejunal Vascular Resistance
- Journal of Vestibular Research
- Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation