SJ (1987) 'The Characteristics of Jesuit Education', Jesuit Secondary Education Association, Washington, DC.
What does JSEA stand for?
JSEA stands for Jesuit Secondary Education Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSEA
We have 7 other meanings of JSEA in our Acronym Attic
- Johann Strauss Ensemble (est. 1985)
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Joint Service Effort
- Journal of Special Education
- Journal of Statistics Education
- Junior Software Engineer
- Hong Kong Joint School Economics Association
- J.S. Eliezer Associates (Stanford, CT)
- Japan Ship Exporters' Association
- Japan Space Elevator Association (Japan)
- Job Safety and Environmental Impact Analysis
- Job Safety Environmental Analysis
- Journal of Software Engineering and Applications (Scientific Research Publishing)
- Junior Space Exploration Academy (Oakland, CA)
- Jurukur Saharuddin El-Asas (Malaysian surveyors)
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Safe Escape Analysis Solution (Joint Strike Fighter; US DoD)
- Journal of Southeast Asian Studies
- Jakarta Stock Exchange Building (Indonesia)
- Jharkhand State Electricity Board (India Ministry of Power)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Father Ed had a long and distinguished career in Catholic education, which included stints as a school practitioner, an official of the Jesuit Secondary Education Association, and as a university faculty member--the second Director of the Institute for Catholic Educational Leadership (ICEL) at the University of San Francisco.