For more information, contact: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 400 Market Street, Suite 400, Philadelphia, PA 19106; phone: 866-416-1078 or 215-922-1161; e-mail: <orders@jkp.
What does JKP stand for?
JKP stands for Jessica Kingsley Publishers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JKP
We have 11 other meanings of JKP in our Acronym Attic
- Jedi Knight Outcast (Star Wars)
- Joint Knowledge Online
- Junior Klezmer Orchestra (est. 1994)
- John Keells Office Automation
- Just Kidding of Course (internet slang)
- The Jedi Knights of Cleveland (Star Wars fan site, Cleveland, Ohio)
- James K Polk
- Jan Karel Pieterse (Netherlands)
- Jan Kranti Party (India)
- Javno Komunalno Podjetje Šentjur Ltd. (Slovenian: Šentjur Public Development Company; est. 1990; Šentjur, Slovenia)
- Jill Kelly Productions
- Jonathan Koh Photography
- JR (Japan Railways) Kanto Pass
- Jon and Kate Plus Eight (TV show)
- Joint Kenya Poverty Assessment (Kenya and The World Bank)
- John Knox Presbyterian Church (North Canton, OH)
- Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee (India)
- Jammu and Kashmir Projects Construction Corporation (est. 1965; government owned corporation; India)
- Jammu and Kashmir Power Development Corporation
- Joe Kane Productions International (est. 1982; Valley Village, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
eds) Good Practice in Child Protection: A Manual for Professionals, London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
The Genesis of Artistic Creativity: Asperger's Syndrome and the Arts' by Michael Fitzgerald will be published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers on 23rd June 2005 (ISBN 1843103346, GBP13.
By Bernie McCarthy, Jessica Kingsley Publishers (available through Footprint Books), MP *$21.