Mariam Ikermawi, director of the Palestinian advocacy group Jerusalem Center for Women, said some Palestinians in the city are applying for Israeli citizenship because they've lost hope in the Palestinian leadership's ability to bring about an independent state alongside Israel.
What does JCW stand for?
JCW stands for Jerusalem Center for Women (East Jerusalem)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCW
We have 14 other meanings of JCW in our Acronym Attic
- Jaffrey Center Village Improvement Society (New Hampshire)
- Java Card Virtual Machine
- Joint Committee on Veterans and Military Affairs
- Jewish Community Volunteer Program (Massachusetts)
- Junge Christliche Volkspartei (Swiss conservative youth)
- Johnson Center for Virtual Reality (Pine City, MN)
- JOVIAL Compiler Validation System
- Joint Center on Violence and Victim Studies
- Japan Chemical Week (magazine)
- Java-Callable Wrapper
- Job Control Word
- John Carroll Weekend (Georgetown University Alumni Association)
- John Cooper Works (Mini Cooper Car)
- Joint Coalition Warfighting (US DoD)
- Juggalo Championship Wrestling (wrestling federation started by Insane Clown Posse)
- Japan Clock & Watch Association (est. 1948)
- Japan Club of Western Australia (University of Western Australia)
- Job Creation and Workers Assistance Act (Internal Revenue Code)
- Junior Council on World Affairs (Model UN)
- Job Creation and Worker Assistance Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jerusalem / Sona Arouri - The Jerusalem Center for Women is among tens of groups working to save Jerusalem from being entirely overtaken and its Palestinian character destroyed.
Levels of trust between the Jerusalem Center for Women and Bat Shalom reached an all-time low in 2001 and early 2002.