Jersey: Jersey Heritage Trust and Societe Jersiaise.
What does JHT stand for?
JHT stands for Jersey Heritage Trust
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHT
We have 10 other meanings of JHT in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Health Service Support
- Journal of High School Science (Canada)
- Jewish Historical Society of South Carolina (Charleston, SC)
- Jewish Historical Society of San Diego
- Junior High Test of Economics
- Joint Helicopter Support Unit
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest (Minneapolis, MN)
- Joint High Speed Vessel
- Jaminan Hari Tua (Indonesian: Old Age Insurance)
- Jardon and Howard Technologies Inc. (est. 1990; Orlando, FL)
- John Hancock Trust (investment fund)
- Joint Hurricane Test Bed (US Weather Research Program)
- Journal of Heat Transfer (ASME)
- Jamaica Hotel and Tourist Association
- Japan Harbor Transportation Association
- Jewish High Tech Community
- Japanese Historical Text Initiative (University of California at Berkeley)
- Journal of High Technology Law (Suffolk University; Boston, MA)
- Java within Hypertext Markup Language
- Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some have been taken over by a local war re-enactment society while other forts and towers have been renovated and are now impressive holiday homes let by the Jersey Heritage Trust.
The second half of Don't Kiss Me is a catalog of the Cahun and Moore collection at the Jersey Heritage Trust.
The building, by the Jersey practice of BDK Architects in association with MacCormac Jamieson Prichard, was designed for the Jersey Heritage Trust which wanted to make the island's history more accessible to the public.
Jonathan Carter, Director, Jersey Heritage Trust, and one of the driving forces behind this special commission says "As Jersey has a long and fascinating relationship with The Crown, we wanted to commission a Royal Portrait that not only reflects this history but is also a contemporary iconic image of distinction.