She sits on the boards of the Jerome Levy Economics Institute and the Executive Committee of the Atlantic Council of the United States.
What does JLEI stand for?
JLEI stands for Jerome Levy Economics Institute (Bard College; Annandale-on-Hudson, New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Junior League of Erie
- Junior League of Evansville
- Justice League Elite (forum)
- Justice League Europe
- Junior League of Evanston-North Shore
- Joint Legislative Ethics Committee
- Junior League of the Emerald Coast, Inc.
- Japan LED (Light Emitting Diode) Association (est. 2004)
- Jerk Left with Extended Foveation
- Junior League of Eastern Fairfield County (Fairfield, CT)
- Jubilee Line Extension Impact Study (transportation; UK)
- Jacobs Levy Equity Management (Florham Park, NJ)
- Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense Elevated Netted Sensor System
- Junior League of Evanston-North Shore (Winnetka, IL)
- Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization
- Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee
- Journal of Law, Economics & Policy (George Mason University School of Law)
- Jubilee Line Extension Project (London Underground Limited; England, UK)
- Junior League of Elizabeth-Plainfield (Cranford, NJ)
- Jones Lane Elementary School (Montgomery County, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A third contribution was a conference on "The Macrodynamics of Inequality in the Industrialized and Developing Countries" sponsored by the Jerome Levy Economics Institute.
Ned) Regan is with the Jerome Levy Economics Institute at Bard College.