1 billion, up 4 percent * Volume up 2 percent * Grocery Products operating profit up 13 percent; volume up 20 percent (volume up 4 percent excluding sales of Don Miguel products); dollar sales up 24 percent (sales up 4 percent excluding sales of Don Miguel products) * Refrigerated Foods operating profit even with last year; volume down 2 percent; dollar sales down 2 percent * Jennie-O Turkey Store operating profit down 23 percent; volume even with last year; dollar sales up 3 percent * Specialty Foods operating profit up 43 percent; volume up 1 percent; dollar sales up 7 percent * All Other (International) operating profit up 37 percent; volume up 5 percent; dollar sales up 4 percent The company reported fiscal 2013 first quarter net earnings of $129.
What does JOTS stand for?
JOTS stands for Jennie-O Turkey Store
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JOTS
We have 5 other meanings of JOTS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Technology Management and Innovation
- Japan Organ Transplant Network
- Journal of Theoretical Probability
- Judgement of the Pure (World of Warcraft)
- Justice of the Peace (also seen as JP)
- Jam on the River (Philadelphia, PA music festival)
- Joint Operational Technical Review
- Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising (video game)
- Joshua Tree National Park (US National Park Service)
- Junior Owner to Ride (equestrian)
- Job Oriented Training Standard
- Johnny On the Spot
- Joint Operational Tactical System (US Fleet Intelligence Exchange System; nicknamed the 'Jerry O. Tuttle System' after its proponent, RADM-retired Jerry O. Tuttle)
- Jokers of the Scene (Toronto DJ's)
- Journal of Technology Studies (biyearly publication)
- Joint Operations and Tactical System - Visually Integrated Data System
- Journal of Organisational Transformation and Social Change (UK)
- Jamboree on the Trail (Scouts Canada)
- Journal of Translation and Textlinguistics
- Just One of Those Things (song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, Jennie-O Turkey Store is on a mission to show how easy it is to eat well on a budget with delicious turkey and is offering simple tips to make this Thanksgiving a stress-free affair.
Officials at Jennie-O Turkey Store, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods, are seeking to change that with their ongoing Make the Switch campaign, which aims to drive shoppers to the service deli case more often.
For less sodium but no less genuine bacon flavor, try Jennie-O Turkey Store Extra Lean Turkey Bacon (280 mg of sodium in two slices) or Oscar Mayer Louis Rich Turkey Bacon (360 mg of sodium--just above our cutoff).
He later became president and chief operating officer of Jennie-O Turkey Store when Hormel acquired The Turkey Store Company in 2001 and then assumed the role of chief executive officer of Jennie-O Turkey Store in 2003.
Contacts: Jen Ehresmann Jennie-O Turkey Store (320) 214-2860 jmehresmann@j-ots.
based Jennie-O Turkey Store, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods, redesigned its entire product line and re-branded its Jennie-O Turkey Store Deli Favorites.
Ettinger has served as president and chief executive officer of the Jennie-O Turkey Store subsidiary of Hormel Foods since 1999 and as group vice president of Hormel Foods since 2001.