Wilson, 77, died at 1 pm March 25, 2013 at Jennie Stuart Medical Center in Kentucky after a long illness.
What does JSMC stand for?
JSMC stands for Jennie Stuart Medical Center (Hopkinsville, KY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSMC
We have 4 other meanings of JSMC in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Society of Microgravity Application Journal
- Japanese Society of Marine Biotechnology
- Jesuit Seminary and Mission Bureau
- Jeunesse Sportive Madinet de Béjaia (French; Algerian football club; est. 1936)
- Joint Sealift Movements Board
- Joint Space Management Board
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering (Japan)
- Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd
- Jena School for Microbial Communication (Germany)
- Jersey Shore Medical Center (Neptune, NJ)
- Joint Systems Manufacturing Center (formerly Lima Army Tank Plant)
- Junior Summer Math Camp (Texas State University; San Marcos, TX)
- Joint Service Multispectral Chemical Biological Detector
- Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management
- Japanese Society of Mood Disorders
- Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Jackson Society of Model Engineers
- Japan Society for Music Education
- Japan Society of Mathematical Education (est. 1919)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Jennie Stuart Medical Center in Hopkinsville, KY, is requesting the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) approve a waiver to allow them to enter into an agreement with an Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) other than the one designated for the service area in which the hospital is located.
Part of Overall Data Integration Strategy at Jennie Stuart Medical Center
Songwe is currently Chief Medical Technologist at Jennie Stuart Medical Center in Kentucky, where he oversees the daily operations and management of its clinical laboratory and ensures compliance with CAP, CLIA, JCAHO, and all other Federal and State regulatory requirements.