What does JVPL stand for?
JVPL stands for Jenks Vestibular Physiology Laboratory (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JVPL
We have 1 other meaning of JVPL in our Acronym Attic
- Jugular Venous Pressure
- Junge Volkspartei (Young Austrian People's Party)
- Junior Vice President
- Japan Veterinary Pharmaceutical Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Veterinary Products Association
- Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company
- Japan Vietnam Portal for Engineering
- Jewish Venture Philanthropy Fund
- Jesuit Volunteers Philippines Foundation, Inc.
- Jefferson Village Public Library (Jefferson, ME)
- Junta de Vigilancia de la Profesion Medica (El Salvador)
- Java Verified Program Office
- Jugular Venous Pulse Tracing
- Juvenile Victimization Questionnaire
- James Van Riemsdyk (ice hockey player)
- Jejunal Vascular Resistance
- Journal of Vestibular Research
- Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Jury Verdict Research (litigation services; Horsham, PA)
- Jury Verdict Review & Analysis