Confectionary-enthusiasts can also enroll in Jelly Belly University and earn a degree in Beanology during the exclusive tour, which takes groups of just six participants to the very heart of the factory.
What does JBU stand for?
JBU stands for Jelly Belly University (factory tour)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JBU
We have 6 other meanings of JBU in our Acronym Attic
- Jatropha Biofuel Technologies, Inc.
- John Baylor Test Prep
- John Boyd Thatcher Park (New York)
- Jack Bauer Torture Report (blog)
- Jacksonville Baptist Theological Seminary (Florida)
- Joubert Syndrome
- Journal of Black Theology in South Africa
- Joint & Battlefield Trainers Simulations & Synthetic Environments (UK MOD)
- Jamaica Baptist Union
- Japan Baptist Union
- JetBlue Airlines (airline code)
- John Brown University (Christian college in Arkansas, United States)
- Just Between Us
- Jydsk Boldspil Union (Danish: Jutland Football Association)
- Joint Biological Universal Detector
- Just Between Us Girls
- Just Between Us Ladies (writers' group)
- Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Joint Brazil-United States Defense Commission
- Joint Brazil-United States Military Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Limited to six participants, the Jelly Belly University Tour gives fans a real education on how the candy is made and lets them taste treats fresh off the line.