The delegation is visiting Dubai to learn about the emirate's key projects -- in particular Palm Jumeirah -- which will help in the planning of its strategies to promote the Jeju Free International City development in South Korea.
What does JFIC stand for?
JFIC stands for Jeju Free International City (South Korea)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JFIC
We have 2 other meanings of JFIC in our Acronym Attic
- Jaguar Financial Inc. (Canada)
- Jet Flight Information
- Joint Fires Initiative
- Journal of Forensic Identification
- Journal of the Franklin Institute
- Judicial Family Institute
- Jersey Finance Industry Association (Channel Islands)
- Joint Future Implementation and Advisory Group (UK)
- Joint Foreign Intelligence Assistance Program
- Japan Foundation Information Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Forces Intelligence Center
- Joint Forces Intelligence Command (US DoD)
- Juan Fernández Islands Conservancy (Chile)
- Joint Forces Intelligence Center - Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Joint Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
- Japan Foundation for Intercultural Exchange
- JPEG File Interchange Format
- Japanese, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- Jardine Fleming International Holdings Limited (Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
- Joint Fires Integration and Interoperability Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
At present, 61 companies have applied for the complex location, according to the Jeju Free International City Development Center (JDC), a government task force for the project.
Jeju Free International City building state-of-the-art developments to become global leader in English education, medical tourism industry NEW YORK -- Tourists from around the world will soon have the opportunity to be among the first to experience the next major global destination - a clean, green natural environment with resort-style living and cutting-edge healthcare and education - Jeju, South Korea.