He was a professor at the Jefferson Ultrasound Research and Education Institute in Philadelphia and prior to joining IDSI he worked as a clinical engineer for Picker International Inc.
What does JUREI stand for?
JUREI stands for Jefferson Ultrasound Research and Education Institute (Thomas Jefferson University; Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JUREI in our Acronym Attic
- Jadavpur University Quiz Club (India)
- Collectie Jurisprudentieverzamelingen
- Joint Uptake Ratio
- Journal of Undergraduate Research
- Journal Use Reports (Thomson Reuters)
- Juristisch (German: legal)
- Jerome Urban Renewal Agency (Jerome, ID)
- JPEG Utilities Registration Authority
- Joint User Resource Allocation Panel
- Junior Researchers of European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction (Leuven, Belgium)
- Jonesboro Urban Renewal and Housing Authority (Arkansas)
- Justice Department Network
- Justice Retrieval and Inquiry System
- Juridisk Radgivning for Kvinner (Norwegian: Legal Advice for Women; Norway)
- Jurisdictional Urban Runoff Management Program
- Journal for Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Journal of Undergraduate Research in Physics
- Java Universal Role Playing Engine
- Japan Unix Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
GUEDF works closely with other non-profit organizations including the Jefferson Ultrasound Research and Education Institute (JUREI), Assist International (AI), the Radiology Outreach Foundation (ROF), and the International Certification and Education Accreditation Foundation (ICEAF).
TAMS) and the Jefferson Ultrasound Research and Education Institute (JUREI) of Thomas Jefferson University and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital today jointly announced a new educational service for TAMS customers and staff.