and Jefferson Regional Medical Center announced today that the organizations have finalized their affiliation plan.
What does JRMC stand for?
JRMC stands for Jefferson Regional Medical Center (Pine Bluff, Arkansas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRMC
We have 5 other meanings of JRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Reproductive Medicine
- Journal of Rural Medicine
- Junior Ranks' Mess (UK military)
- Jack Richardson Music Awards (London, England, UK)
- Journal of the Royal Musical Association (UK)
- Joint Requirements and Management Board (US DoD)
- Joint Resource Management Board
- J. River Media Center
- James Ryley Modeling Center
- Japan Regional Maintenance Center (US Navy)
- Jewish Renaissance Medical Center (Perth Amboy, NJ)
- John Randolph Medical Center (Hopewell, VA)
- John Reynolds Music City Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Johnson Regional Medical Center (Clarksville, AR)
- Joint Research Management Committee
- Joint Route Management Committee
- Jolly Rogers Motorcycle Club (Seattle, WA)
- Jose Reyes Medical Center (Manila, Philippines)
- Journalism and Mass Communication (course)
- JR Management Consultant (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, the 471-bed Jefferson Regional Medical Center in Pine Bluff became the third hospital this year to join Arkansas' network that will let health care providers access patients' electronic medical records.
Study # 1--Nursing Documentation and Barcode Medication Administration; Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Pine Bluff, Ark.
First Client Activation of New Software Release Occurs On Time and On Budget * Unprecedented 30-Day Enterprise-Wide Activation * Within Hours of Install Users Describe Inpatient EHR Solution 'Blazing Fast and Fun to Use' ATLANTA -- Eclipsys Corporation (NASDAQ: ECLP), The Outcomes Company([R]), today announced that Jefferson Regional Medical Center (JRMC), a 471-bed acute care hospital in Pine Bluff, AR, is the first Eclipsys[TM] client to activate Sunrise Enterprise[TM] 5.
Highmark previously announced plans to affiliate with Jefferson Regional Medical Center and Saint Vincent Health System, while maintaining strong working relationships with community hospitals throughout the region.
Most Profitable Arkansas Hospitals Net Fiscal Income Year End Arkansas Children's Hospital, $49,653,569 6/30/2011 Little Rock Northwest Health System-Springdale $41,333,369 10/31/2011 Arkansas Heart Hospital, Little $16,394,079 9/30/2011 Rock National Park Medical Center Hot $15,8321657 8/31/2011 Springs Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas, $15,469,707 6/30/2012 Rogers Baptist Health Medical $14,989,000 12/31/2011 Center-Little Rock Jefferson Regional Medical Center $13,514,164 6/30/2011 Pine Bluff Sparks Health System, Fort Smith $12,300,000 12/31/2011 Washington Regional Medical Center $12,162,035 12/31/2011 Fayetteville St.
The honorees in each category are as follows: Community Impact and/or Innovation * Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Significant developments and changes in the proposed transaction include: * Integrated delivery network expenditures: In addition to the initially proposed West Penn Allegheny Health System (WPAHS) expenditures, which remain at $475 million, the supplemental filing describes $525 million of additional expenditures related to Highmark's implementation of a broader integrated delivery network, including an affiliation with Jefferson Regional Medical Center (JRMC).