uk Auto Business News - 29 October 2012 Chrysler LLC, a United States-based automaker, is taking on 1,100 new workers at the Jefferson North assembly plant in Detroit, Michigan plant during next week.
What does JNAP stand for?
JNAP stands for Jefferson North Assembly Plant (Daimler-Chrysler; Detroit, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JNAP
We have 1 other meaning of JNAP in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Naval Air Corps
- Jisso North America Council (design standardization)
- Joint Nuclear Accident Coordination Center
- Journal of Nursing Administration
- Jump If Not Above or Equal
- Jesus Name Apostolic Holiness Church, Inc. (Durham, NC)
- Jack Nicklaus Apparel International
- Journal of Numerical Analysis Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Jamaica Network Access Point (telecommunications; Kingston, Jamaica)
- Joint Nautical Archaeology Policy Committee (UK)
- Japanese Newspaper Article Sentences (speech vocabulary collective)
- Journal of North African Studies
- Juniper Networks Authorized Support Center
- Japan Network Against Trafficking in Persons
- Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University (India)
- Japan Net Bank
- Java News Brief (computer newsletter)
- Johannesburg, South Africa - Jan Smuts (Airport Code)
- Jordan National Bank (est. 1955)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2011 Dodge Durango is built at the Jefferson North Assembly plant in Detroit.
Obama visited Chrysler's Jefferson North Assembly Plant, where the company added a second shift of workers worth 1,100 jobs, as the plant launched production of its new Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The hope is that the state-of-the-art Jefferson North assembly plant will lead to job creation and community redevelopment that will benefit minorities and other low-income inner-city residents.
Speakers will be Jeffrey Bell, Vice President, Chrysler/Jeep; Philip Cousino, Chief Engineer, Grand Cherokee Program; Erwin Raphael, Plant Manager, Jefferson North Assembly Plant and John Sgalia, Director, Product Design, DaimlerChrysler Corporation.
uk Auto Business News - 21 September 2012 Chrysler LLC, a United States-based automaker, is currently idling its Jefferson North Assembly plant.
The new Grand Cherokee -- an SUV built at Chrysler s revamped Jefferson North assembly plant in Detroit -- features an all new V6 engine that gets 23 miles (37 kilometers) per US gallon on the highway.
The new Grand Cherokee -- an SUV built at Chrysler's revamped Jefferson North assembly plant in Detroit -- features an all new V6 engine that gets 23 miles (37 kilometers) per US gallon on the highway.