The track is built over an old gravel track where Johnson Bailes ran as a student at Jefferson Junior High School.
What does JJHS stand for?
JJHS stands for Jefferson Junior High School (Naperville, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JJHS
- Jesse James Garrett (technology and design website)
- Jordan, Jones & Goulding (engineering firm; Atlanta, GA)
- July Jazz Getaway (Moravian College; Bethlehem, PA)
- Just Jazz Guitar (Atlanta, GA)
- Jorgensen, Jensen and Helgaker Method
- Japanese Journal of Human Genetics
- Judge John Hodgman (podcast)
- Just Jakes Humble Opinion (publication of Advanced Internet Marketing)
- Japanese Journal of Health Physics
- Jack James High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- John Jay High School (Cross River, NY)
- Japanese Journal of Ichthyology (fish)
- Jiu Jitsu International (martial arts)
- Juvenile Justice Initiative (Springfield, IL)
- Juvenile Justice Institute (University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE)
- Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Juvenile Justice Information Center
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases (National Institute of Infectious Diseases)
- Journal of the Japanese and International Economies
- Ju-Jitsu International Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oxon Run Park) Hillcrest Recreation Center - 32nd and Denver Street, SE (Hillcrest neighborhood) Hine Junior High School -- 335 8th Street, SE (Eastern Market) International Square -- 1850 K Street, NW (Downtown) Jefferson Junior High School -- 801 7th Street, SW (Southwest/L'Enfant Plaza) Lincoln Multicultural Middle School -- 1800 Perry Street, NE (Catholic University) MacFarland Middle School -- 4400 Iowa Ave.
Academically, Francis is not as strong as Thomas Jefferson Junior High School, which is less than a mile from the White House in Southeast Washington.
Cardozo Senior High School in Washington, and William was nominated by Jefferson Junior High School in Washington.
Erin was nominated by Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School, and Christine was nominated by Jefferson Junior High School.
On the day of the accident, Moore was going south along Washington Street from Naperville's Jefferson Junior High School to the metra train station.
Department of Education and, Bob Ryan, Meteorologist, WRC-TV Channel 4 -- Moderator WHERE: JEFFERSON JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL 801 7th Street, SW Washington, DC WHEN: TUESDAY, MAY 18 9:30 a.
Jefferson Junior High School, Washington, DC The AOL Aspirations Fund will allow two classes of Jefferson Junior High School students to participate in the "Media Messages: Youth's Roles and Responsibilities" program.