That figure is $375 more per student than what the local charter authorizer, Jefferson Elementary School district, expects to provide its traditional schools, which causes some scholars on charters and school finance, such as Luis Huerta of Teachers College, Columbia University, to question assertions by some that virtual schools provide a comprehensive education at a lower average cost than traditional schools.
What does JESD stand for?
JESD stands for Jefferson Elementary School District (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JESD
We have 1 other meaning of JESD in our Acronym Attic
- Jet Engine Smoke Abatement Program
- Job Evaluation and Salary Administration Program
- Japan Environmental Sanitation Center
- Joint Engineering Societies Conference (various locations)
- Joint Expeditionary SOF Concept (TRADOC)
- Junior Eurovision Song Contest
- Joint Emergency Services Communications Centre (Australia)
- Joint Emergency Services Control Centre (UK)
- Japan Environmental Safety Corporation (est. 2004)
- Java Enterprise System Calendar Server
- Jobs and Employment Services Department
- Joint Emergency Services Drill
- Journal of Economic and Social Development (Institute for Economic & Social Development)
- Junction Elementary School District (Palo Cedro, CA)
- Journal of Elementary Science Education
- Japan Earthquake Science Exploration Agency (est. 2013)
- Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology
- Joint Earth Science Education Initiative
- Joint Enforcement Strike Force (San Francisco, CA)
- Journal of Exercise Science and Fitness (Society of Chinese Scholars on Exercise Physiology and Fitness; Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- As part of its routine surveillance process, Fitch Ratings upgrades Jefferson Elementary School District (ESD), California's (the district) $4.
Business Editors SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2004 Jefferson Elementary School District, San Joaquin County, California's $4.