What does JCPLL stand for?
JCPLL stands for Jefferson County Public Law Library (Kentucky)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jefferson County Public Health Service (New York)
- Joint Chemical Protection Improvement
- Jackson County Public Library (Seymour, IN)
- Jefferson County Public Library (Lakewood, CO)
- Jennings County Public Library (North Vernon, IN)
- Jersey Central Power & Light
- Johnson City Public Library (Tennessee)
- Junction City Public Library (Junction City, OR)
- Jefferson County Public Library Association (Alabama)
- Jersey Central Power & Light Company, Inc.
- Jefferson County Public Library System (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Japanese Center of Pharmaceutical Medicine (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jesus Christ Prison Ministry
- Johnson City Primitive Methodist Church (New York)
- John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library (Australia)
- Joint Communications Planning and Management System
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Japan Charged-Particle Nuclear Reaction Data Group
- Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action
- Jersey City Police Officers Benevolent Association (Jersey City, NJ)