Jefferson County Committee for Economic Opportunity (JCCEO) will offer information on energy assistance programs.
What does JCCEO stand for?
JCCEO stands for Jefferson County Committee for Economic Opportunity (Birmingham, AL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Journal of Childhood Communication Disorders (semiannual publication)
- Jamestown Center City Development Corporation (est. 2000; Jamestown, NY)
- Jefferson County Child Development Council Inc. (Alabama)
- Jersey City Child Development Centers, Inc. (Head Start; New Jersey)
- Jewish Community Center of Dutchess County (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Job Corps Career Development Resource Center
- Joint Command and Control Next Generation
- Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering
- Jewish Community Center of the East Bay (Berkeley, CA)
- Joint Command Center
- Jamaica Combined Cadet Force
- Johnson County Community Foundation (Indiana)
- Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Jewish Council to Combat Fascism and Anti-Semitism (Australia)
- Joint Commission on Cooperation in the Field of Environmental Protection
- John C Campbell Folk School
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Joint Committee on Corporate Governance (Canada)
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Gerontology