He is a past president of the Illinois Bar Foundation, charitable and educational arm of ISBA, and the Jefferson County Bar Association.
What does JCBA stand for?
JCBA stands for Jefferson County Bar Association (Beaumont, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCBA
We have 14 other meanings of JCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Joseph Cyril Bamford Excavators Ltd
- Journal Control Block
- Journal of Cell Biology
- Journal of Cellular Biochemistry (Wiley publication)
- Journal of Creative Behavior
- Julie Caitlin Brown (actress)
- Arthur and Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts (Florida Atlantic University; Boca Raton, FL)
- Jack Cust Baseball Academy (Flemington, NJ)
- Jackson County Builders Association, Inc (Georgia)
- Japan Craft Beer Association (est. 1994)
- Jewish Community Board of Akron
- Juvenile Courts Bar Association (California)
- Japan Children's Book Artists Society
- Joint Chemical/Biological Agent Water Monitor
- Japan Club of Boston College (Boston, MA)
- Jesus College Boat Club
- Jinro-Coors Brewing Company (South Korea)
- Johnson County Bicycle Club (Kansas City, MO metropolitan area)
- Japanese Certification Board for Clinical Psychologists (licensing board for clinical psychologists)
- Jewish Center for Business Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an attorney in private practice for 32 years, he was president of the Jefferson County Bar Association and Chair of the Merit Selection Panel for the U.
1609 Jacksonville 32207 (904)396-1609 Jefferson County Bar Association Brian T.