Genevieve plant, located in Bloomsdale, Missouri was recently awarded The Jeffersonian Award by the Jefferson County Growth & Development Association.
What does JEFFCO stand for?
JEFFCO stands for Jefferson County
This definition appears very rarely
- Jefferies & Company, Inc. (financial management firm)
- Journal of the English Folk Dance and Song Society
- Journal of Economics and Finance Education (Academy of Economics and Finance)
- Jeunes Et Familles En Transition (French: Youth and Families in Transition)
- J Executable File Format (J Consortium)
- Jefferson National Expansion Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion File (data library)
- Jonio Educational Film Festival (Italy)
- Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics (School of Materials Science and Engineering; Clemson University; Clemson, SC)
- Joint Economic Forecasting Group (Australia)
- Jet Engine Field Maintenance
- Junulara Esperantista Franca Organizo
- Joint Ensemble Forecast System
- Joint Elementary Flying Training School (Barkston Heath, Lincolnshire, UK)
- Joint Expeditionary Force Exercise
- Joint Expeditionary Force Experiment
- Egedesminde, Greenland (airport code)
- Jaguar Energy Guatemala
- John Eliot Gardiner (conductor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case against the mayor comes as Jefferson County leaders face possible bankruptcy blamed on a multi-billion dollar debt, and it comes as Birmingham sees climbing violent crime rates.
He will be paid a base salary of $260,000, according to a statement by the Jefferson County Board of Education.
It may take up to 10 years to develop new therapies, but the ability to harness multiple computers expedites the process, says Cary Peterson executive director of information technology in Jefferson County Schools, a participating district.
Incredibly, despite persuasive evidence that the store employee had shot Abdul-Shajee in self-defense, in March 2003 a Jefferson County grand jury indicted Al Kurdi on one count of murder.
The booklet, called "Citizens Rule Book," was the creation of Jefferson County Treasurer Mark Paschall.
C^2 was a collaborative effort between the Colorado School of Mines (CSM) and the Jefferson County School District (JCS).
Seven additional store patrons, who police said were having heterosexual sex when they were arrested, were released when the Jefferson County prosecutor said he could find no state law under which to charge them.