Jefferies International Limited and Kempen & Co.
What does JIL stand for?
JIL stands for Jefferies International Limited
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JIL
We have 17 other meanings of JIL in our Acronym Attic
- Jefferson Institute for Justice Studies (Silver Spring, MD)
- Journal of Islamic Jerusalem Studies (est. 1997; Islamic Research Academy)
- Jaingan Islam Kampus (Indonesian: Islamic Jaingan Campus; Indonesia)
- Japanese International Karate Center
- Joint Institute for Knowledge Discovery (University of Maryland)
- Journal of Information and Knowledge Management
- Jendela Ide Kids Percussion (cultural institution; Indonesia)
- Jakarta International Korean School (Indonesia)
- Japan Institute of Labour
- Jaringan Islam Liberal (religion forum; Indonesia)
- Jesus Is Lord
- Jobs in Locations
- Joint Innovation Lab (telecommunications)
- Joint Innovation Laboratory (application development platform)
- Joint Intelligence Laboratory (USJFCOM Joint Transformation Command-Intelligence)
- Japan International League of Artists (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Institute of Landscape Architects (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Independent Logistics Assessment (US DoD)
- Joint Institute for Laboratory Astrophysics (Space)
- Journal of Iberian and Latin American Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has more than 21 years experience in closed-ended funds having worked at Olliff and Partners, LCF Edmond de Rothschild, Merrill Lynch, Jefferies International Limited and latterly Metage Capital Limited.
George Azar has been named as managing director and senior executive officer of Jefferies International Limited, Dubai branch.
George Azar has been appointed Managing Director and Senior Executive Officer of Jefferies International Limited, Dubai branch.
Germany is a key market for Jefferies and Victor is recognised as a leading financial sponsor banker with extensive relationships in this important market,' said David Weaver, president of Jefferies International Limited.
Jefferies International Limited will continue to act as Joint Broker to the Company.
Jefferies International Limited is a member of the London Stock Exchange and acquired Nomad accreditation on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in 2006.
com), and Jefferies International Limited is the principal UK operating subsidiary.