He joined the Black Eyed Peas in 1995 and, due to his knowledge of Jeet Kune Do and black belt in Ninjitsu, is known for his kung fu inspired dance moves, and his eclectic dress sense.
What does JKD stand for?
JKD stands for Jeet Kune Do
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of JKD
We have 1 other meaning of JKD in our Acronym Attic
- Jammu Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society (India)
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation (Lansdowne, VA)
- Jammu and Kashmir Council for Human Rights (London, UK)
- Jedi Knights Clan Nation (Star Wars fan forum)
- John Keells Computer Services Ltd.
- John Knox Christian School (est. 1959; Ontario, Canada)
- Joint Knowledge Caching Server
- Journal of the Korean Chemical Society (South Korea)
- Judo-Karate Club Sportschule (German: Judo-Karate Sports Club; Germany)
- James Kelsey Design (now Incepta Group PLC; UK)
- Jeet Kune Do Academy (Australia)
- Joel Katz Design Associates (various locations)
- Joint Knowledge Development & Distribution Capability (US DoD)
- Jacklyn Kling Distinctive Framework (art studio, New Jersey, USA)
- Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party
- Jeet Kune Do Grappling Association (martial arts)
- Jeet Kune Do Ideology (martial arts)
- Jeet Kune Do Kali Association (martial arts)
- Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Liberation Front (political group)
- Jammu Kashmir Democratic Liberation Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also continues to publish instructional books and DVDs from a variety of disciplines, including jujitsu, mixed martial arts, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, reality-based self-defense, grappling, jeet kune do and more.
Frankie, 37, has been learning Jeet Kune Do since last year in a gym at Glasgow Cross.
Filming on her upcoming BBC3 drama Phoo Action went slightly awry when she injured a Jeet Kune Do specialist - and herself - during a stunt.
His journey started in 1977 at a local club in Slaithwaite and has progressed over 30 years from karate through to kickboxing, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Eskrima and Jeet Kune Do, Pencak Silat and judo.
30am) The students are taught jeet kune do, the version of kung fu developed by Bruce Lee.
He enjoys socialising and, when he has time, rugby, cricket, badminton and Jeet Kune Do.
com The straight punch is the core of Jeet Kune Do, and a key elements in Bruce Lee's own style: he once described it as the most difficult move of Jeet Kune Do, yet few other martial arts titles focus on it alone.