Frick Memorial Hospital Jeannette District Memorial Hospital Latrobe Area Hospital * Westmoreland Hospital/Excela Medical WYOMING COUNTY Tyler Memorial Hospital YORK COUNTY Hanover General Hospital York Hospital Memorial Hospital CONTACT: Kate Philips, Pennsylvania Office of the Governor, +1-717-783-1116, or Ron Ruman (DEP), +1-717-787-1323.
What does JDMH stand for?
JDMH stands for Jeannette District Memorial Hospital (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Development and Marketing Agreement
- Joint Depot Maintenance Activities Group
- Joint Depot Maintenance Analysis Group (now obsolete; Analysis was changed to Activity)
- Java Data Mining Application Programming Interface (Java technology)
- Janet Davis Music Company (North Bentonville, AR)
- Janki Devi Memorial College (University of Delhi; New Delhi, India)
- Japan Data Management Consortium
- Japan Debian Mini Conference
- Japanese Domestic Market Honda Civic (aka JDMCivic)
- Jason Dale Media Group (UK)
- Japan Die & Mold Industry Association (Japan)
- Just Doing My Job
- Java Dynamic Management Kit
- Jack Davenport Mailing List
- Job Description Markup Language (XML)
- Jordan Douglas Marshall Latter (musician)
- Justice for the Dubious Members League
- Java Data Mining Package
- Java Data Mover/Processor (Bottomline Technologies)
- John Deere Maintenance Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHE has also announced its intention to sell its New Jersey Medicaid HMO and acquire a 137-staffed bed hospital, Jeannette District Memorial Hospital, which will be merged into The Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh.