The 2013 Paris Fashion Week (Spring/Summer) ended with an explosion of colour and inspiration from cultures across the world, which included the work of world renowned Lebanese designer Ellie Saab, who exhibited alongside Jean-Paul Gaultier and the house of Valentino.
What does JPG stand for?
JPG stands for Jean-Paul Gaultier (fashion designer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JPG
We have 29 other meanings of JPG in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Path Failure Probability
- Journal of Public Finance and Public Choice (economics)
- Just Plain Frigging Ran Out of Gas
- Joe Pitcher Financial Services Ltd. (Dublin, Ireland)
- Just Plain Flippin' Stupid (polite form)
- Juvenile Primary Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Journal of Popular Film and Television (Washington, DC)
- Jasper-Pulaski Fish and Wildlife Area (Medaryville, IN)
- Graphics file type/extension (lossy compressed 24 bit color image storage format developed by the Joint Photographic Experts Group)
- Japan Participation Group (astronomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, Aug 16 (ANI): Lady Gaga, dressed as a nun, will be seen being spanked by her priest counterpart Jean-Paul Gaultier in her new documentary clip.
Summary: From his old teddy bear decked out in a paper bosom to Madonna's corsets and a parrot feather bolero, French couturier Jean-Paul Gaultier reveals an enchanting universe at Montreal's Fine Arts Museum exhibition which opened Friday.
Which perfume, sold under the Jean-Paul Gaultier label, is considered Europe's bestselling fragrance for men?
For which singer did Jean-Paul Gaultier design an iconic cone-shaped brassiere?
The American Idol host was all over the super-slim star, who barely covered herself with a sheer Jean-Paul Gaultier frock.
A perfect example is Hermes' recent hiring of Jean-Paul Gaultier, which has the potential to do for Hermes what the hiring of Tom Ford did for Gucci.
WACKY designer Jean-Paul Gaultier rocked the fashion world last night, turning musical instruments into the must-have accessories.