These educational experiences, combined with studies of relational cultural theory at the Wellesley College Jean Baker Miller Training Institute and Interactive Leadership training with David Burnham illuminating the power motive, shaped her worldview.
What does JBMTI stand for?
JBMTI stands for Jean Baker Miller Training Institute (Wellesley College)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Junior Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
- Junior Boatswain's Mate of the Watch
- Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Journal of Biomedical Materials Research (Wiley Periodicals, Inc.)
- Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
- Journal of Book of Mormon Studies
- Journal of the Bahrain Medical Society
- Journal of the British Menopause Society (UK)
- John Blanche Memorial Soccer Complex (Temecula, CA)
- Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies
- Joint Bus Military Traffic Office
- Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- Japan Bear Network
- Jardín Botánico Nacional (Spanish: National Botanical Garden; various locations)
- Jesus Broadcasting Network
- Jewish Business Network (various locations)
- Job Board Network, Inc. (employment websites company)
- Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology
- Judo Bond Nederland (martial arts; Netherlands)
- Jugendorganisation Bund Naturschutz (German youth organization; Munich, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other keynote speakers include Susie Orbach, PhD, co-founder of The Women's Therapy Centre in London and The Women's Therapy Centre Institute in New York; Adrienne Ressler, MA, CSW, national training director for The Renfrew Center and board member of the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals; and Maureen Walker, PhD, a faculty member and project development associate of the Jean Baker Miller Training Institute of the Stone Center at Wellesley College.
Judith Jordan, Founding Scholar and Co-Director of the Jean Baker Miller Training Institute at The Stone Center.