A truly inspiring sight which added a certain je ne sais quoi to the district.
What does JNSQ stand for?
JNSQ stands for Je Ne Sais Quoi (Marietta, GA fashion and image consulting)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Edition
- Joint Nuclear Surety Inspection
- Joint North Sea Information System
- Journal of Northwest Semitic Languages
- Jordan National Shipping Lines Co. (Amman, Jordan)
- Junior National Student Leadership Conference
- Journal of Network Systems Management
- Je Ne Sais Pas (French: I don't know)
- Joint Nutrition Support Programme (est. 1982)
- Journal of the Nigerian Society of Physiotherapy
- Japan Nuclear Security System Co., Ltd.
- Japanese Neuroscience Society
- Juniper Networks Sales Specialist
- Juventud Nacional Socialista de Salta (National Socialist Youth of Salta, Argentina)
- Jai Network Systems Sdn Bhd (Malaysian)
- Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology (Vitamin Society of Japan)
- Joint Nuclear Simulator Working Group
- Japan National Trust (est. 1978)
- Java Network Technology (National Semiconductor and Infomatec)
- Jewish New Testament (Bible translation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFTER searching for work for more than two years, 20-year-old Ashleigh Johnson has brought a certain je ne sais quoi to a Newcastle-based law firm.
One wonders if it will have the same je ne sais quoi of giggle-worthy goofiness this time around.
com STUFF PARISIANS LIKE: DISCOVERING THE QUOI IN THE JE NE SAIS QUOI comes from a native Parisian who owns one of the city's hippest wine bars and has a blog on the title topic.
Even usual eyesores have a certain spring-like je ne sais quoi.
And while nothing will ever recapture the certain je ne sais quoi he had on Going Live
The Beeb attempted to find somebody else to narrate this new series, but their search proved fruitless, probably because everyone they tried lacked the je ne sais quoi Sir Dave seems to have in spades.
on HBO2] Why we'll try to stay up and watch it: We recently caught an interview with Clive Owen where he explained--and we're paraphrasing--that even if a movie has a great director, cast, crew and script, making it all gel into something grand requires an indefinable spark; a certain je ne sais quoi.