Stefon Harris, Jazz Journalists Association Mallet Player of the Year, appears as a special guest, which means the band will be en fuego
What does JJA stand for?
JJA stands for Jazz Journalists Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JJA
We have 18 other meanings of JJA in our Acronym Attic
- Just Joshing
- Juvenile Justice
- The Juvenile Justice Act of 2000 (India)
- Justice Judgement Dependability Initiative Decisiveness Tact Integrity Enthusiam Bearing Unselfishness Courage Knowledge Loyalty Endurance (Marine Corps)
- John Jameson & Son (Irish Whiskey)
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (game)
- Japan Jewellery Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Juku Association (education)
- Japanese Journal of Allergology
- Johnson and Johnston Associates
- Josephson Junction Array
- June July August
- just joking around
- Juvenile Justice Authority (Kansas)
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Board (Los Alamos, NM)
- Journal of Japan Association of Breast Cancer Screening
- Justice for Jews from Arab Countries (New York, NY)
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee
- Japan Joint Automatic Control Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was named the "2007 Trumpeter of the Year" by the Jazz Journalists Association.
The Chicagoan (now based in New York) has been called "fearless and charismatic" by the New York Times and she was also a finalist in the Jazz Journalists Association choice for Up & Coming Musician of the Year.
Mandel, an author and longtime freelancer for magazines such as Down Beat and JAZZIZ, is president of the Jazz Journalists Association, a group of more than 300 professional writers, editors, radio and television broadcasters, photographers and filmmakers with a passion for jazz.
Wein's autobiography, Myself Among Others: A Life in Music, which chronicles his life in jazz, was recognized by the Jazz Journalists Association as 2004's best book about jazz.
She also was named the 2001 female vocalist of the year by the Jazz Journalists Association.
Also, this week the Jazz Journalists Association named Hancock Artist of the Year.
It has won awards from the Jazz Journalists Association for live performance of the year and best small ensemble.