SavaJe has licensed both the Jazelle Technology Enabling Kit (JTEK) and the VMA Technology Kit (VTK) to provide accelerated Java performance on the SavaJe XE platform.
What does JTEK stand for?
JTEK stands for Jazelle Technology Enabling Kit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology
- Japan-Thailand Economic Cooperation Society
- John Todd Ecological Design (Woods Hole, MA)
- Joint Technological Education District
- Juvenile and Trash Excluder Device (fishing industry technology)
- Joint Type Electronics Designation System
- Japan Tiger and Elephant Fund (wildlife protection)
- Journal of Teacher Education for Sustainability
- Joint Technology Exchange Group (DoD)
- Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health
- John Trigg Ester Library (Ester, Alaska)
- Joint Tactical Radio System Technology Laboratory
- Joint Tactical Radio Systems Test and Evaluation Laboratory
- Joint Test and Evaluation Lab (US DoD)
- Joachim Theile Elektronik Labor Nord (German internet services provider)
- JUMPS Teleprocessing System
- Japanese through Electronic Media (college course; various universities)
- Joint Test and Evaluation Methodology
- Jumeaux Triples Enfants Multiples (French: Twin, Triple, Multiple Children; parent's association)
- Joint Test and Evaluation Master Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development Support The ARM Jazelle Technology Enabling Kit software comprises all necessary source code and a porting guide to assist integration with the VM and OS.