At present, the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) is the main driver of real estate trends here.
What does JNPT stand for?
JNPT stands for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JNPT
- Jawaharlal Nehru Pharma City (industrial park; India)
- Johor National Parks Corporation (Johor, Malaysia)
- Jordanian National Population Commission (now Higher Population Council; Jordan)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Container Terminal (Mumbai, India)
- Ji'an Natural Plant Extraction Factory (ginseng extract producer; Ji'an City, China)
- Japan-Nepal Parliamentary Association for Friendship
- Japanese Non-Project Grant Aid
- Journal of Nanostructured Polymers and Nanocomposites
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Journal of Nonparametric Statistics
- Johnson Noise Power Thermometer
- Junior National Qualifier
- Jamaica National Reserve
- Jammer-To-Noise Ratio
- Japan National Railway
- Jeunesses Nationalistes Rwangasore
- Journal of Nanoparticle Research
- Journal of Nursing Research (Taiwan Nurses Association)
- Just Not Right (podcast)
- Junior Technician (Royal Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The WPTS Personality of the Year award was presented to L Radhakrishnan, chairman of India's Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust for his 'outstanding contribution to the industry.
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has decided upon an investment of nearly Rs.
RELATED ARTICLES: Volumes fall at DP World l DP World work on Turkish terminals imminent l DP World sole contender for $145m Mumbai project DP World Limited has confirmed it has been awarded a contract from Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust to build and operate a $200m single berth terminal at Nhava Sheva, India's largest container port, in Mumbai.
Dubai-based global marine operator DP World has received the Letter of Award from Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust India to build and operate a single berth facility of 330 metres quay length at Nhava Sheva, Mumbai.
Key patrons are Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), Container Corporation of India (CONCOR)*, L&T*, Airport Authority of India (Cargo), Aditya Birla Group*, Bremenports GmbH, Inland Waterways Authority of India, Tuscan Port, Port Miami, Port of Virginia, Shipping Corporation of India, Deugro Projects, Forbes & Co.
According to the records of the Coast Guard, the merchant vessel, flagged at Antigua and Barbuda had anchored after discharging cargo at Nava Sheva, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) on Friday.
The new Platts assessments reflect the price of 180 centistoke bunker fuel, 380 centistoke bunker fuel, and marine gasoil delivered at both the Mumbai and Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) ports on the west coast of India.