In his speech, the Minister recalled that an endoscopy unit is already in operation since May 2007 at SSRN hospital and that this facility is now also available at the Jawaharlal Nehru hospital in Rose Belle.
What does JNH stand for?
JNH stands for Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JNH
We have 2 other meanings of JNH in our Acronym Attic
- Java Network File System (computer networking)
- Jordanian National Forum for Women
- JPEG Network Graphics
- Jump If Not Greater
- Jinxi Natural Gas Chemical Co., Ltd. (Huajin Chemical Group; China)
- Jump If Not Greater or Equal
- Jordan National Gallery of Fine Arts (Jordan)
- James Newton Howard (film composer)
- Jaquith Nursing Home (Whitfield, MS)
- Journal of Negro History
- Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging
- Jewish National Home for Asthmatic Children (Colorado)
- Junior National Hereford Expo (Tulsa, OK)
- Juniper Networks Higher Learning Center (education technology program)
- Japanese National Honor Society
- Junior National Honor Society (various locations)
- Jamaica National Heritage Trust
- Jack Nadel International (marketing and promotional products agency; various locations)
- Jacobs Neurological Institute (Buffalo, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soon after the blast, the injured family members were rushed to the Jawaharlal Nehru hospital, out which two are said to be in critical condition.
K Priyokumar Singh, Anti-Retro viral Treatment (ART) Nodal officer, Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital.