First guarantee for PLTU Jawa Tengah In 2011, PII provided guarantee for a coal-fired power generating project called PLTU Jawa Tengah, in Central Java with a capacity of 2 x 1,000 megawatts built with an investment of Rp 30 trillion.
What does JATENG stand for?
JATENG stands for Jawa Tengah (Indonesian, Central Java)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Advanced Tactical C3 System
- Japanese Automatic Transmission Company (Shizuoka, Japan; est. 1999)
- Jersey Association of Trust Companies (UK)
- Joint Aviation Technical Data Integration
- Jack and Kate (TV show Lost)
- Japan Approvals Institute for Telecommunications Terminal Equipment
- Joint Air Transport Establishment (UK)
- Journal of Adult Theological Education (Equinox Publishing, Ltd.)
- József Attila Tudományegyetem (Szeged, Hungary)
- Japan Advanced Trauma Evaluation and Care
- Jewish Daters (website)
- Joint Air Transport Evaluation Unit (UK)
- Joint Amphibious Task Force
- Joint Apprenticeship and Training Fund (unions)
- Joint Amphibious Task Force Commander
- James and the Giant Peach (Roald Dahl children's book)
- Jeff @ the House (daily online video show)
- Journalists Action on Tobacco and Health (Nigeria)
- Jakarta Art Teachers and I (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Japan Association for Technical Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soto Resah PREP AND COOK TIME: About 1 3/4 hours NOTES: Kasih, owner and chef of Lotus River Rafting and Guest House in Borobudur, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia, is famous for her spicy coconut milk soup.
In May 2011, a consortium comprising of Japan-based utility J-Power , Japan-based trading conglomerate Itochu and Indonesia-based coal miner Adaro Energy was selected as the preferred bidder for the Jawa Tengah plant, estimated to be worth IDR30trn (US$3.
Industri Sandang Nusantara Magelang, Jawa Tengah PT.
Ronggowarsito 164A, Surakarta, Jawa Tengah Product: Latex Phone No.