NET is part of Microsoft's Java User Migration Path to Microsoft .
What does JUMP stand for?
JUMP stands for Java User Migration Path (Microsoft .NET)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of JUMP
We have 29 other meanings of JUMP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Ubiquitous Mobile Access
- Joint Utility Management Assessment
- Journal of the United Medical Association
- Java Universal Molecular Browser for Objects (Java/XML)
- Jagiellonian University Medical College
- Jarrettsville United Methodist Church (Jarrettsville, MD)
- Jefferson United Methodist Church (Pennsylvania)
- Jonesborough United Methodist Church (Jonesborough, TN)
- Joint Union Management Consultative Committee
- Junction Minimization of Nucleic Acids
- Jesus Understands My Pain
- JMCIS Unified Migration Plan
- Joint Union Management Program
- Joint Upgrade and Maintenance Programme (UK RAF)
- Joint Urban Mobility Program
- Junior Undiscovered Math Prodigies
- Justified Use of Military Power
- Juvenile Mentoring Program
- Jersey Unique Minds Paranormal Society (New Jersey)
- Joint Unified Multi-Capable Protection System (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Microsoft Corp has launched the Java User Migration path to Microsoft '.
com Microsoft Corp has launched the Java User Migration path to Microsoft '.