and the GlassFish(TM) community, today announced the immediate availability of GlassFish V2, the next major version of the open source Java(TM) Platform Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 5 application server, and its commercially-supported counterpart, the Sun Java System Application Server 9.
What does JSAS stand for?
JSAS stands for Java System Application Server (Sun Microsystems)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSAS
We have 9 other meanings of JSAS in our Acronym Attic
- Jones Stewart Angus Ranch (Kansas)
- Journal of Space Astronomy Research
- Joint Search And Rescue Center
- Joint Siberian-Alaskan Research Group on Russian America (est. 2004)
- JITF/JINTACCS Service/Agency Representative Office
- Joint Service and Agency Representative Office
- Job Seeking Assistance and Referral Program
- Joint Search And Rescue Request
- Jersey Shore Amateur Radio Society
- Java allied Secure Agent Server
- JFACC Situational Awareness System
- Joint Situational Awareness System
- Joomla Stand Alone Server
- Journal of Southern African Studies
- Joint Services Aviation Safety Conference
- Jersey Shore Area School District (Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania)
- Japan Society of Aerospace and Environmental Medicine
- Jewish School Assessment and School Improvement Process
- Journal of Southern Academic and Special Librarianship
- Judicial Service Association of Sri Lanka
Samples in periodicals archive:
The third edition covers the Java EE 5 platform and the Sun Java system application server 9.
0 LAMP technology to Java servers such as Apache Tomc at, BEA WebLogic, IBM Websphere, Sun Java System Application Server, and JBOSS.
Ericsson will license the forthcoming Sun product, along with the standard Sun Java System Application Server, to embed in solutions built by Ericsson.
Sun also plans to release the source code for agents to connect the web site authentication and web SSO technologies with the Sun Java System Web Server and Sun Java System Application Server.
GlassFish (Sun Java System Application Server) Monitoring The latest version of NeoLoad allows users to remotely monitor GlassFish or Sun Java System Application Server during load tests.
0, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, Sun Java System Application Server 7, Oracle Application Server, Fujitsu Interstage, ATG Dynamo, JBoss Application Server, Macromedia Jrun and SAP NetWeaver.
Most recently Tegan-Padir was responsible for the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) , Java System Application Server (JSAS) Products, Java System Message Queue, Integration Server and Database technologies.