com (including download DCE and possibly remove the folds of response) Bidders must download and install the JAVA runtime environment SUN Microsystems.
What does JRE stand for?
JRE stands for Java Runtime Environment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of JRE
We have 35 other meanings of JRE in our Acronym Attic
- JNIC (Joint National Integration Center) Research and Development Contract (US DoD)
- Joint Regional Defense Center
- Joint Regional Defense Command
- Joint Rapid Deployment Force (UK)
- Jeff Rowland Design Group (audio equipment company; Colorado Springs, CO)
- Junior Rates Dining Hall (UK Royal Navy)
- Judith River Dinosaur Institute
- Joint Research & Development Objectives Document
- James River Day School (Lynchburg, VA)
- Japan Real Estate Investment Corporation (est. 2001)
- Jazz Repertory Ensemble (various universities)
- Jeunes Restaurateurs d'Europe (Paris, France)
- John Rex Endowment (Raleigh, NC)
- Joint Range Extension (Beyond Line-Of Sight (BLOS) TADIL J without relays)
- Jon Randles Evangelistic Association (Frisco, TX)
- Journal of Reliability Engineering Association of Japan
- Joint Range Extension Application Protocol
- James River Equestrian Center (est. 1996; Midlothian, VA)
- Johannesburg Renewable Energy Coalition
- Japan Research Career Information Network (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That same day,Oracle accelerated the release of its regularly-scheduled security update- initially slated to ship on February 19 -- citing "active exploitation 'in the wild' of one of the vulnerabilities affecting the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) in desktop browsers.
The warning came in an advisory posted on the department's website late Thursday night, amid the escalating fears and warnings from the net security experts about a flaw in Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 7 and earlier versions that allows the hackers to install malicious software and malware on computers.
Last summer, Sun announced Dell Corp and Hewlett Packard Co agreed to ship systems installed with Sun's Java Runtime Environment (JRE), which contains the JVM along with core classes and files to run Java applications.
Sun Microsystems Inc expects OEMs and ISVs to begin shipping the company's Java Runtime Environment (JRE) with their products, following agreements with Dell Computer Corp and Hewlett Packard Co.
Programmers can take advantage of the included Java Runtime Environment to create Java-based user interfaces or to make use of standard Java libraries in Mathematica.
Maplets is available for download to Maple customers who subscribe to Waterloo Maple's Extended Maintenance Plan and includes the Java Runtime Environment 1.
By including the Java runtime environment JVM in TurboLinux products, customers gain better performance without being required to install a Java Developers Kit (JDK) independently.