Chapters are in sections on the web tier, web services, Enterprise Beans, 5 contexts and dependency injection for the Java EE Platform, the Java Persistence API, security, and Java EE supporting technologies.
What does JPA stand for?
JPA stands for Java Persistence API
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of JPA
We have 92 other meanings of JPA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Poker Association
- Japan Powerlifting Association (est. 1972)
- Japan Printing Academy
- Japan Procurement Agency
- Japan Pyrotechnics Association
- Japanese Patent Application (intellectual property)
- Japanese Photochemistry Association
- Japanese Poolplayers Association (billiards)
- Japanese Press in Pile Association
- Japanese Psychological Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
99) is for any library offering Java programmers keys to success, and covers SOA development ranging from messaging and registries to using Java persistence API and implementing SOA at all web and business processes.
Developers can program against Java Data Objects or Java Persistence API.
Support for Java Persistence API (JPA) and object-xml development through Oracle TopLink's advanced features.
JSR 317, the Java Persistence API, is the Java API for the management of persistence and object/relational mapping for Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and Java Platform, Standard Edition environments.
Customers can also build standards compliant Java Persistence API based applications using JBoss Seam 1.
0: Leveraging the Project jMaki and Google Web Toolkits for Rapid Website Development -- Learning How Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME) Development Works Best for Mobile Devices -- Developing Java Technology Applications with the Java Persistence API -- Rapid Website Development with Groovy and Grails Bonus evening courses: -- Turbocharging Application Performance with D-Trace -- Deploying Collaborative Web sites to the Solaris Operating System using SAMP -- Digital Identity Trends and How to Realize Rapid RBAC Deployment -- Ruby on Rails for Java Technology Developers About the JavaOne Conference Located at Moscone Center in San Francisco, May 8-11, the annual JavaOne conference is one of the leading events for Java technology developers.
0 (Java Developer Kit) annotations, the Java Persistence API, or full Enterprise JavaBeans 3.