Sun Microsystems Inc has gone to Enron Communications Inc for intelligent messaging middleware technology, which it will sell under the name Java Message Queue.
What does JMQ stand for?
JMQ stands for Java Message Queue (iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMQ
We have 1 other meaning of JMQ in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Mission Planning System
- Joint Mission Planning System (US DoD)
- Joint Munitions Planning System
- Journal of Mineralogical and Petrological Sciences (Japan)
- Joint Mission Planning System - Expeditionary (US)
- Joint Mission Planning System-Maritime (US DoD)
- Jared Montz Pro Soccer Camps, LLC (Mandeville, LA)
- Joint Movement Perception Threshold
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics
- Joint Military Packaging Training Center
- Jim Mellon Quartet (band)
- Job Motivation Questionnaire (Australia)
- John Montesante Quintet (jazz; Australia)
- Jorvik Message Queues (IP based message queuing system)
- Jammer (US Air Force)
- Jason Microwave Radiometer
- Joint Motion for Remand (law)
- Joint Movement Request (US Army transportation)
- Joint Multi Role (US Army)
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rails can work with Java message queues via a plugin along with a simple web service, which gives the TradeKing community site up-to-the-minute access to accurate information about member trades.
These include the Forte(tm) for Java(tm) integrated development environments, Forte Fusion(tm) enterprise application integration suite, Java Blend(tm), Java Message Queue, Visual WorkShop(tm) C/C++, Performance WorkShop(tm) Fortran and the Forte 4GL application environment.