The fruits of this commitment are seen in the success of projects like the Internet Associate Program and the Java Electronic Commerce Framework.
What does JECF stand for?
JECF stands for Java Electronic Commerce Framework
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JECF
We have 1 other meaning of JECF in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Economic Community Development Board
- Jewish Early Childhood Education Initiative (New York, NY)
- Jewish Early Childhood Education Partnership
- Japan Education Center of Environmental Sanitation
- Joint Enroute Care Equipment Test Standard (US Army)
- Joint Electronic Combat Electronic Warfare
- Joint Electronic Combat Electronic Warfare Simulation
- Joint Electronic Combat Electronic Warfare Simulator
- James Earl Chaney Foundation (human rights organization)
- Japan Europe Cooperation Fund
- Joint Expert Committee for Food Additives (UN Food and Agriculture Organization and World Health Organization)
- Joint Exercise Control Group
- Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health
- Jesuit Educational Center for Human Development (publishing; New York, NY)
- Java External Call Interface
- Jeunesse Etudiante Catholique Internationale (French: International Young Catholic Students)
- Jeunesse Etudiante Chretienne Internationale (French: International Young Christian Students)
- JP Morgan European Credit Index
- Japan Electronic Commerce Interface Association
- Jamaica Export Credit Insurance Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sun Connect will also be compliant with the full suite of Java APIs such as Java Electronic Commerce Framework and the Java Card API.
The HOME Account provides a complete on-line banking and brokerage implementation using the Java Electronic Commerce framework as the underlying foundation for delivery of consumer financial services," said Andrew Barrett CEO, HOME Account Network.