Java, Enterprise JavaBeans, Java Naming and Directory Interface, Java Transaction Service, Java Transaction API, Java Database Connectivity, JavaServer Pages, Java Dynamic Management Kit and J2EE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
What does JDMK stand for?
JDMK stands for Java Dynamic Management Kit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Java Data Mining Application Programming Interface (Java technology)
- Janet Davis Music Company (North Bentonville, AR)
- Janki Devi Memorial College (University of Delhi; New Delhi, India)
- Japan Data Management Consortium
- Japan Debian Mini Conference
- Japanese Domestic Market Honda Civic (aka JDMCivic)
- Jason Dale Media Group (UK)
- Jeannette District Memorial Hospital (Pennsylvania)
- Japan Die & Mold Industry Association (Japan)
- Just Doing My Job
- Jack Davenport Mailing List
- Job Description Markup Language (XML)
- Jordan Douglas Marshall Latter (musician)
- Justice for the Dubious Members League
- Java Data Mining Package
- Java Data Mover/Processor (Bottomline Technologies)
- John Deere Maintenance Plan
- Jack Diamond Morning Show (radio show; Washington, DC)
- Joint Data Management Server
- Joint Data Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The integration of the Java Dynamic Management Kit (JDMK) is the first such implementation that bridges the gap between existing standards and the growing use of Java for agent implementation.
today announced that its flagship product, ELEMENTS ADVISOR(TM), has become the first business rules engine to support Sun's Java Dynamic Management Kit (JDMK).