Eventually, says Unikix, CLASS extensions to the current Unikix software will allow Cobol and Java CICS transactions to intermix within the same application, allowing mainframe shops to preserve what they can and change what they need to.
What does JCICS stand for?
JCICS stands for Java CICS
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of JCICS
We have 3 other meanings of JCICS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Clinical Information Board
- Journal of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics
- Joint Cotton Industry Bale Packaging Committee
- Japan Center for Intercultural Communications (est. 1953)
- Japan Consumer Information Center
- Joint Committee for Intersociety Coordination
- Joint Compliance and Inspection Commission (START Treaty implementation activities)
- Joint Credit Information Center (Taiwan)
- Junior Cadet Instructors Cadre
- Joint Commission International Center for Patient Safety
- Joint Council on International Children's Services
- Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Sciences (American Chemical Society)
- Joint Capability Integrated Development
- Joint Combat Identification
- Joint Committee on Implementation and Design
- Judicial Chamber on Information Disputes
- JWARN Communications Interface Device
- JWARN Component Interface Device
- Jefferson County Industrial Development Agency (New York)
- Jackson County Industrial Development Corporation (Seymour, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Unikix Technologies today introduced the Component and Legacy Application ServerS (CLASS) framework, which integrates new Java applications with legacy mainframe systems through object technology, web-to-desktop access, component-based application servers and intermixing of COBOL and Java CICS transactions.
a leading supplier of enterprise-class business integration software, today introduced Java CICS (JCICS).