It found that Google had infringed Oracle's copyright on 37 Java application programming interfaces used in Android, but could not agree unanimously on whether Google's use of those APIs had been covered by fair use.
What does JAPI stand for?
JAPI stands for Java Application Programming Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of JAPI in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Association for Promotion of Educational Technology
- Japan Petroleum Exploration Co., Ltd.
- Japan Asia Promotion Foundation
- Joint Afloat Propositioned Forces
- Just Another Pretty Face
- Japanese Association of Professional Geographers
- Journal of Applied Phycology
- Journal of Applied Physics (American Institute of Physics)
- Just Another PERL Hacker
- Journal of the American Pharmacists Association
- Japan Auto Parts Industries Association
- Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center
- Japan Project-Industry Council
- Japan Patent Information Organization
- Journal on Applied Information Technology (Slovenia)
- Johan Adolf Pengel Luchthaven (Dutch airport)
- Journal of Applied Logic
- Junior Animal Protection League (Menlo Park, CA)
- Just Another Programming Language
- Jordanian Association of Manufacturers of Pharmaceuticals and Medical Appliances (Amman, Jordan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020718/ORCLLOGO ) In addition to enabling developers to reduce the time and cost of development, the new Java Application Programming Interface (API) and Web services standard allows developers to leverage other data mining standards such as the DMG's Predictive Model Markup Language, OMG's Common Warehouse Metadata, and ISO's Structured Query Language Multimedia to ease application development and deployment.
5 features a new Java Application Programming Interface that will improve application development, replication and portability, according to the company.
The SimBionic run-time system provides C++ and Java application programming interfaces that enable game designers to integrate it with any game engine or simulation.
A service creation tool featuring a Java Application Programming Interface (API) for use with integrated development environments, DesignDeck allows software developers to easily SIP-enable their applications with next-gen capabilities, including presence management, instant messaging and third-party call control.
The product also incorporates a Java application programming interface to enable applets with access to such features as smart cards.
The Java Specification Request (JSR-281, IMS Services API) will define a high-level Java Application Programming Interface (API) that will offer service-level support to enable easy development of IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) applications.
In an effort to further extend the development and deployment of Java technology in games, expert game developers and technology companies have agreed to collaborate on the development of open, industry standard Java Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to enable innovative, portable, networked applications.