4, including J2EE Connector Architecture (JCA), Java API for XML Processing (JAXP) and Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM).
What does JAXM stand for?
JAXM stands for Java API for XML Messaging (Java, XML, WSDL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Jacksonville, FL, USA - Jacksonville International Airport (Airport Code)
- Java API for XML
- The Jackson Laboratory (Genetics research, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA)
- Java Api for Xml-Based Remote Procedure Call
- Java API (Application Programming Interface) for Restful Web Services
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (also seen as AXA)
- Java API (Application Programming Interface) for XML (Extensible Markup Language) Binding
- Java API for XML Databasing
- Java Application Programming Interface for eXtensible Markup Language Graphics
- Jacksonville Golf & Country Club (also seen as JGCC; Florida)
- Java API for XML Parsing
- Java API for XML Processing (Sun Microsystems)
- Java API for XML Registries
- Jacksonville Real Estate Investors Association
- United States Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Junior Achievement Youth Entrepreneurship Program
- Japan-Africa Youth Network
- Joliet Area Young Professionals (Joliet, IL)
- Jaycees Against Youth Smoking (Peoria, IL)
- Joint Air-Defense Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants will also learn how to: -- Establish asynchronous communications with Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and the Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM) -- Describe the functionality of Web services using Web Services Description Language (WSDL) -- Locate service descriptions in XML registries using the Java API for XML Registries (JAXR) -- Use Java and XML security technologies to deploy secure Web services that provide business partners with seamless access Jennifer Urick, Vice President of Product Development for the Reston, VA-based subsidiary of Learning Tree, said, "Attendees of this course will acquire the skills to develop services and clients using the latest standards-based technologies.
Sun continues to demonstrate its leadership and support for XML through the development of several APIs for the Java platform, including the Java(TM) API for XML Parsing, which is now available through the Apache Software Foundation, the forthcoming Java technology XML databindings, and the Java API for XML Messaging, which is just beginning development through the Java Community Process (SM) program.