This order does not hold that Java API packages are free for all to use without license," Judge William Alsup wrote in his order filed Thursday at the U.
What does JAXB stand for?
JAXB stands for Java API (Application Programming Interface) for XML (Extensible Markup Language) Binding
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Johannesburg Area Wireless User Group (South Africa)
- Journal of the American Water Works Association
- Join Airways
- Jacksonville (Amtrak station code; Jacksonville, FL)
- Jacksonville, FL, USA - Jacksonville International Airport (Airport Code)
- Java API for XML
- The Jackson Laboratory (Genetics research, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA)
- Java Api for Xml-Based Remote Procedure Call
- Java API (Application Programming Interface) for Restful Web Services
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (also seen as AXA)
- Java API for XML Databasing
- Java Application Programming Interface for eXtensible Markup Language Graphics
- Jacksonville Golf & Country Club (also seen as JGCC; Florida)
- Java API for XML Messaging (Java, XML, WSDL)
- Java API for XML Parsing
- Java API for XML Processing (Sun Microsystems)
- Java API for XML Registries
- Jacksonville Real Estate Investors Association
- United States Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Junior Achievement Youth Entrepreneurship Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Web MobileClip Java API to easily create a wireless application that the company's mobile sales reps can use to access drug information.
DoCoMo has begun sending out Java API and handset spec information for the 505i to the larger providers, and it appears the brainstorming sessions for new applications are well under way.
Rococo's Impronto Developer Kit is designed to make building Bluetooth applications easy by hiding complex Bluetooth protocols behind standard Java APIs (JSR-82).
The group will help identify future SP-oriented Java APIs to help enable capabilities such as service level agreements, context & location services, media gateways and network management for new and emerging end-to-end network architectures.
For instance, application modeling vendors can access extracted business rule documentation and hierarchies via the EAM Framework's Java API to model the structure of even highly complex enterprise applications.
First Document Management Provider to Support the JAVA API and Extend Development Environment to the Web PLEASANTON, Calif.
0 supports the XQuery for Java API (XQJ) and is easily embedded into any Java program, providing software developers and independent software vendors alike with the ability to deal with XML either as part of a set of heterogeneous data sources or as the targeted format for a data-integration application.