The actress shot to fame with her role in serial Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.
What does JJKN stand for?
JJKN stands for Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Jay-Jay Johnson (jazz musician)
- Joseki Judo and Ju Jitsu, Inc. (Altoona, PA)
- Juke Joint Jezebel (KMFDM song)
- Julian Date (format)
- Just Jared Jr. (blog)
- J.J. Kenny Drake Co, Inc.
- Jackie Joyner Kersee (US track and field athelete)
- Jin Jung Kwan (Korean martial arts)
- John Joseph Kennedy
- Junior Jedi Knight (Star Wars)
- Jacksonville Jaguars Kids Recliner (chair; trademark of NFL)
- Jeunesse Juive Laique (Brussels, Belgium youth movement)
- Josephson Junction Logic
- Journal of Japanese Linguistics
- Joyful Jubilant Learning (online community)
- John Jarrold Literary Agency (UK)
- James J. Lemon Graphics
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Network (online community)
- James Joyce Literary Supplement
- Japanese Journal of Mathematics (est. 1924)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agnihotri, is best known for his portrayal of Armaan in Sony TV's Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.