Jardim is the co-founding dean of the Simmons School of Management and co-author of the groundbreaking New York Times best-selling book, The Managerial Woman.
What does JRD stand for?
JRD stands for Jardim (Portuguese: garden; postal usage)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JRD
We have 16 other meanings of JRD in our Acronym Attic
- John Reich Collectors Society (coin collecting; Harrison, OH)
- Joint Reserve Command and Staff Course (US Army)
- Jaffrey-Rindge Cooperative School District (Jaffrey, NH)
- Journal of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust (charity)
- Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Project
- James Rennell Division (UK)
- James River District (Virginia)
- Japan Radio Digitization
- Japan Reconfiguration and Digitization (US DoD)
- Jednotné Rolnícke Družstvo (collective farm in socialistic countries)
- Job Review Discussion
- Joint Requirements Document
- Juvenile Renal Disease (canine)
- Juvenile Rights Division (Legal Aid Society; New York)
- Joint Rapid Distributed Database Development Capability (US DoD)
- JNTC Rapid Distribution Database Development System
- Joint Research and Development Board
- Jamaican Rastafarian Development Community (Ethiopia)
- Japan Regional Development Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement was signed by the minister of Environment, Maria de Fatima Jardim, and Territorial Development Planning, Job Graca.
Meanwhile head coach Leonardo Jardim maintains Olympiacos will be out to finish their Champions League campaign in style.
com Fasano Hotel Rua Vittorio Fasano 88 Jardim Paulista Tel: (55) 11-3896-4000 fasano.
Under the watchful eye of sports coach Richard Jardim and teacher Lindsey McDonagh, the Pearl Hyde kids showed their golfing prowess with a splendid team performance which was complemented by on-looking golf coaches.
But it needs to be mainstreamed because it's something that is connected to people's daily spill in the Gulf of Mexico filmed Muniz as he worked with "catadores", men and women who sift out recyclables for 20-25 dollars a day at the Jardim Gramacho landfill.
Dr Carlos Trajano, who is representing Burke's confessed killer, Mohammed Carvalho dos Santos, 20, said his client was "totally dependent" on a range of drugs including crack cocaine and a drug known in Brazil as merla - a mixture of coca paste and battery acid sold on the streets of Jardim Novo Mundo, the district where Burke spent much of her time in Goiania.
A seven-night tennis break in January costs from pounds 198 per person based on six sharing at the Jardim da Meia Praia resort.