The Japanese Trade Union Confederation, or Rengo, "currently is a cheering squad for the DPJ but may need to discuss what stance it should toward the party at some time," said Koga as president of the group at a meeting of the main opposition Liberal Democratic Party.
What does JTUC-RENGO stand for?
JTUC-RENGO stands for Japanese Trade Union Confederation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jet Transitional Training Unit (US Navy)
- Journey through the Universe (National Center for Earth and Space Science)
- Jackson Turbidity Unit
- Japan Teachers' Union
- Japan Triathlon Union
- Joint Technical Unit (Luton, Bedfordshire, England, UK)
- Jyllands Tennis Union (Denmark)
- Joint Tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Japanese Trade Union Confederation
- Joint Trade Union Committee (UK)
- Just Thought You Should Know
- Japan-Thailand-Vietnam (shipping)
- Jasper Television
- Jewelry Television
- Joe Tracy Visioneering (Wilsonville, OR)
- Jordan Television
- Jet Thrust Vector Control
- Journal of the Transactions of the Victoria Institute
- Jungtiniu Tautu Vystymo Programos (Lithuanian: United Nations Development Programme)
- Japan Times Weekly (publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nobuaki Koga, president of the Japanese Trade Union Confederation known as Rengo, will put forward the idea at a meeting of representatives from member labor unions starting Tuesday in Tokyo, the sources said.
We have the same thinking," said Tsuyoshi Takagi, who recently finished a four-year term as head of the Japanese Trade Union Confederation -- better known as Rengo -- which represents 6.
Earlier, the Japanese Trade Union Confederation (Rengo), Japan's largest labor umbrella organization, decided to give up having labor unions under its wing demand the same scope of a basic pay scale hike.
However, the All NTT Workers Union, a confederation of the labor unions of NTT and its group companies with about 220,000 members under the Japanese Trade Union Confederation (Rengo), approved Thursday the radical NTT restructuring plan to slash personnel costs through wage cuts or transfers to lower-paid subsidiaries.
The Japanese Trade Union Confederation, known as Rengo, was mobilizing some of its 7.
The council, comprising the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly and Rengo Tokyo, the Tokyo chapter of the Japanese Trade Union Confederation, among others, said it will ship the milk from Niigata port on the Sea of Japan coast on Sunday.
As it is a must-do, we will achieve it by any means,'' the premier said in an address before a May Day event in Tokyo sponsored by the Japanese Trade Union Confederation, the nation's biggest labor group known as Rengo.