NasdaqNM: SPLX), and VSIA Japanese Special Interest Group.
What does JSIG stand for?
JSIG stands for Japanese Special Interest Group (Virtual Socket Interface Alliance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSIG
We have 1 other meaning of JSIG in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology
- Job Seeker Identification (Australia)
- Joint System Initialization Database
- Joint Services Incident Damage Report (aircraft)
- Japanese Society of Irrigation, Drainage and Reclamation Engineering
- Joint Services Imagery Digitizing System
- Japan Society of International Economics
- Japan Society of Ion Exchange (est. 1985)
- Jamaica Social Investment Fund
- Joint System Integration Framework
- Joint Safety Implementation Group
- Joint Sap Implementation Guide (US DoD)
- Joint Service Integration Group
- Joint Signature Image Generator (graphics processing; US Army Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center)
- Journalism Studies Interest Group
- Johann Strauss II (composer)
- Joint Service Interior Intrusion Detection System
- Jewish Studies, an Internet Journal (online journal; Bar-Ilan University)
- Judicial Studies Institute Journal
- Japan Society of Information and Knowledge